The complete exhaust header fabrication system is a full project solution that will take you from design to a finished custom exhaust header with more precision and less waste than other methods. The modeling blocks easily snap together and release allowing the user to test a number of different design iterations and make adjustments as issues arise. Each block represents 1 inch of material to aid in equal header lengths or for quoting and material ordering purposes. The 1875EHSystem includes enough straight and curved blocks to model both sides of most V8 engines. All of the EH Series blocks are compatible with each other and can be connected together to simulate stepped headers.
Once the headers are modeled, the cutting jig and cut spacers can be used to copy the plastic block sections onto pre-bent U or J bends eliminating the need to manually measure any lengths or angles. The cutting jig can then be used on any vertical bandsaw to make quick, accurate cuts. The included 2, 2.5, 3, 4, and 5 inch center-line radius spacers correspond with the modeling blocks included with this kit.
Finally, the included clamps allow welders to preview and adjust pieces before tack-welding them, resulting in a more precise assembly. Once tack-welded, the clamps can be removed and the joint finish welded.
- (60) Straight blocks, 1875-00
- (60) 2 inch radius blocks, 1875-20
- (60) 2.5 inch radius blocks, 1875-25
- (60) 3 inch radius blocks, 1875-30
- (60) 4 inch radius blocks, 1875-40
- (60) 5 inch radius blocks, 1875-50
- (8) Block adapters,1875BA
- EHSeries radial cutting plate, PIV1000
- Cutting spacers for 2, 2.5, 3, 4, and 5 inch CLR
- 4 piece tack-welding clamp kit, 1875TTWCS
- Control sheet pad
- Plastic case